Re: Problems with the DSSSL style-sheets

/ "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@snark.thyrsus.com> was heard to say:
| We're missing a <newsgroup> element, which would be desirable for the
| same reason as <email>.  Consider

Yep. Looks like an oversight. I'll see that an RFE gets created for
it (to see outstanding issues, http://docbook.org/rfe/)

| 2.  Stylesheet problems in HTML output.
|
| Using the docbook-style-dsssl-1.54-4 package, I note that in HTML output
|
| A: Contents and title are badly ordered.  That is, the table of
| contents is set before the document title and front matter.
|
| B: No break between front matter and first body section.
|
| C: Contents of the author tag is rendered as a single run-on-line with
| no line breaks or spacing.

Can you send me a small document that demonstrates this problem,
please?  I've never heard of this but unfortunately I don't run any of
the packaged distributions so sometimes it's my fault and sometimes it
isn't.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--