RE: screen not formatting properly in text output.

I think that Dan was talking about the sgmltools that I'm using, which are
"new" the sgmltools lite package.  Text output for Linuxdoc is quite good,
but DocBook output tends to be lacking.  I like most of what SGMLtools lite
has done, but it would be nice if there was an easy hack to replace names
with the actual URL.  I'll try to post details later, but I can't get access
to things right now.
	Greg