Re: two more things

On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Greg Ferguson wrote:
> > 2) Also, it looks like public access to CVS is fubared (at least to
> > cvsview.linuxdoc.org.) I don't really need access, but I just wanted to
> > check- is the copy of the dsl at
> >
> > http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/tools/ldp.dsl
> > the most up-to-date copy available?
>
> It's current; I keep them in sync.

Then can I file a bug? ;) (Sorry to bother everyone today.) It is quite
possible that this is a problem with my setup (I'm using sgmltools2 with
the latest ldp.dsl) but I don't think so. In the section tags, the id=
flags are being ignored in the creation of .html files, so that the names
of the files are xXYZ.html instead of the names specified by the id flag.
This is not a severe problem, but it is something to keep in mind for the
next revision. Anyway, thanks again for all the help. And good luck with
the mailing list archives :)
Luis

    "It's clear to us that Microsoft isn't the competition anymore.
                       They are our environment."
        	WordPerfect manager, talking about Word