two more things

1) It looks like the mailing list archive is still or is again a blank
page (empty file.) Either the link from http://linuxdoc.org/mailinfo.html
should be changed, or the page should be fixed.

2) Also, it looks like public access to CVS is fubared (at least to
cvsview.linuxdoc.org.) I don't really need access, but I just wanted to
check- is the copy of the dsl at

http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/tools/ldp.dsl

the most up-to-date copy available? Or should I persist in trying to get
into CVS to get the version of the ldp.dsl from there?

Thanks again (as usual)-
Luis

    "It's clear to us that Microsoft isn't the competition anymore.
                       They are our environment."
        	WordPerfect manager, talking about Word