Re: makefiles?

On Aug 24, 10:59am, Luis Villa wrote:
> Subject: makefiles?
> Hi, everyone. Some time ago, I found a site that described the
> creation of a Makefile for the purpose of simplifying the creation
> of various formats (make html, make ps, etc.) However, I can't find
> it anymore. Does anyone here have a useful link to one, or one they
> can share? Thanks...
> Luis

In the LDP Author Guide there is a simple bash script that
does this:

    http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/tools-hints.html

and Grant Taylor (author of the Linux Printing HOWTO) put a
Makefile/kit together which can be retrieved from:

    http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/dbskel.tar.gz

r,

--
Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg@sgi.com