Re: screen not formatting properly in text output.

    Gregory> I get extra blank lines at the end, but I want that
    Gregory> offset by 1 line at the top, and 1 at the bottom, not 0
    Gregory> at the top and 3 at the bottom.  Is this a bug, or what?

Does it happens if you use jade by hand, instead of sgmltools? I don't
think so... It might be something with sgmltools.

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.