Re: application tag

Poet/Joshua Drake <poet@linuxports.com> wrote:
> I think it is command

Okay. Let me be more specific, though, because I'm not sure "command" is right in my situation.

The "commands" I'm referencing are:

xmodmap
kimap
XFree86
KDE

I can see where grep is a "command", but I can't see where "XFree86" is a command. Or "KDE" for that matter. It is actually an "application". Some terms, such as "mozilla" could go either way. References to the Mozilla project would be "application", but if you say that you should run the "mozilla" binary, you would call that a "command". Is that proper usage?

What's the relationship between lists.linuxdoc.org and lists.debian.org? Should I be cc'ing to both, or is that redundant?