Re: conversion from SGML->docbook?

On Jul 24,  6:24pm, Luis Villa wrote:
> Subject: conversion from SGML->docbook?
> I know that once upon a time there was a link from the LDP pages for a
> small script that would convert linuxdoc docs to docbook format.
> However, I can't find this link anymore.

We use ld2db. You can dowload the file from here:

   http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/rrt1001/docbook.html

> P.P.S. Is there a searchable archive of this list anywhere?

http://www.linuxdoc.org/search.html

You can click the "look in:" option to control what
category/content are you wish to search in. One of the options
is "mailing list archives".

regards,

--
Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg@sgi.com