["Kevin M. Dunn" <kevinmd@hsc.edu>] DOCBOOK: sgml editors

>From the DocBook mailing list (I'm checking it out now and will report
on my success)

--- Begin Message --- I started out using psgml as an editor for docbook documents. Recently, I downloaded a beta version of an sgml editor, sgedit, which I have yet to see mentioned on any of the docbook lists I subscribe to. If you are looking for an editor, check out www.tksgml.de/ My initial experience with this editor has been quite positive. It is currently available for linux or windows.
--
Kevin M. Dunn
kevinmd@hsc.edu

--