From: cg@cdegroot.com [mailto:cg@cdegroot.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 1:05 AM
To: Scott Goodwin
Cc: ldp-docbook@lists.linuxdoc.org
Subject: Re: LinuxDoc -> DocBook conversion tools

goodwin@gnt.net said:
>     I'm looking for a conversion tool that will take LinuxDoc format
> and convert it to DocBook format.

% sgmltools -b ld2db

The ld2db backend of SGMLtools drives a DSSSL stylesheet that converts
Linuxdoc to Docbook.

>    I am converting a bunch of HTML docs into DocBook format. If anyone
> has any other suggestions or knows and easier way for me to do this,
> let me know.

I'd massage the HTML into something XML compliant (sgmlnorm might do the
job),
and then apply an XSL transformation stylesheet.
--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>
                            http://sgmltools-lite.sourceforge.net/