LinuxDoc -> DocBook conversion tools

    I'm looking for a conversion tool that will take LinuxDoc format and convert it to DocBook format.

    Or, better than that, I'd like a tool to convert straight from HTML to DocBook format (yeah, I know it'll be messy).

    I found an html2sgml perl script that translates HTML to LinuxDoc format -- I may have to hack on that to get what I want, but wanted to check this list first.

    I am converting a bunch of HTML docs into DocBook format. If anyone has any other suggestions or knows and easier way for me to do this, let me know.

    Reply to me directly as I'm not subscribed to this list ...

thanks!

Scott
goodwins@eglin.af.mil