Re: tag for translators?

On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 09:43:13AM +0900, ±Ç¼ø¼± wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 12:09:48AM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:

> And in parallel, I think we need to lobby to DocBook staff to add a
> separate tag for translator(<translator>?).
> After DocBook has officially upgraded and add <translator>,

I think a <translator> tag is worth doing, too. Does anybody object to
us lobbying for one on the docbook list?

Who is on that list who can bring the subject up if we do decide
to do so?

Linux Documentation Project                dmerrill@lupercalia.net

Turnaucka's Law:
	The attention span of a computer is only as long as its
	electrical cord.