Re: tag for translators?

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 06:58:38PM -0500, David Merrill wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 12:56:31PM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> > / "David Merrill" <dcmerrill@mindspring.com> was heard to say:
> > | 1. Use the <othercredit> tag.
> > | 2. Give a mention in the "Acknowledgements" section of the document.
> > | 3. Mention in the version statement if appropriate.
> > |
> > | Any other ideas?
> >
> This needs to be written up and added to the LAG. I'll do it if nobody
> else volunteers.

All right, I did a first draft. View it at
http://www.lupercalia.net/LDP-Author-Guide/credits.html or see the
main page at http://www.lupercalia.net/LDP-Author-Guide/book1.html
instead.

NOTE: I don't have the stylesheets installed right on my computer, so
don't fret about the minor visual problems, like gray background in
NS. It should render fine on the production machine(s).

Please send me comments on anything else. :-P

> The stylesheet ldp.dsl(?) also needs to be updated so <othercredit>
> tags will generate output.

Is somebody on top of this? It is a really good idea and we should
implement it.

Linux Documentation Project                dmerrill@lupercalia.net

Ambidextrous, adj.:
	Able to pick with equal skill a right-hand pocket or a left.