Re: Question about man pages

	http://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/
	http://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/linux/index.html

> Which man pages? ;-)

Probaly core man pages; man pages for applications will have to be
maintained by those who maintain the software.

> There's a package called "man-pages" who's maintained by a guy (I can
> look after his name and e-mail address) but don't expect too much
> collaboration... I've offered him LDP's strucutre and disk space for
> helping and he wasn't that much friendly.

A quick browser showed his list of translations
      Czech        Danish       Finnish     French
      German       Italian      Japanese    Korean
      Polish       Russian      Spanish

is longer than that on the LDP site:
      English      French       German      Italian
      Japanese     Korean       Polish      Spanish

There are a few other things on his page that might be well worth
mirroring.

I found him rather approachable when I asked him about including
the intro(ldp) man page which we discussed here a while ago. His
web pages suggests he is rather busy so it might be safer to assume
is is brief rather than curt in his response.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen