Re: Application Notes, (Algorithms-HOWTO draft 0, take 2)

I proposed using application notes as a set of references into the main
body of HOWTOs, guides and more of the LinuxDoc material and as a sample
of what I had in mind I put together a sample, the
Storage Application Note
	http://www.nyx.net/~sgjoen/storage.html
which is written from the minimalistic Template and refers to the
Multi Disk HOWTO that I maintain as well as a few other relevant items.

This was put together quickly and it shows but I hope you will get the
idea.

Comments?

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen