Re: GFDL, GPL in DocBook format

dcmerrill@mindspring.com wrote:
>This article also has some interesting information about GUI DocBook
>editors. Take a look at Conglomerate, if you haven't already. Also,
>AbiWord is adding DocBook support. Things really seem to be happening
>fast lately in our little world, don't they?

I took a look at Congolmerate.  It doesn't look like it is ready for prime-time yet
and doesn't work real well with DocBook.  I read through the source of AbiWord's
support for importing and exporting DocBook.  Not good -- it only supports about 4
or 5 tags, and not necessarily in any correct manner.

Craig M. Buchek
Documentation Manager / Consultant
Linuxgruven