Re: broken links on linuxdoc.org

Greg Ferguson wrote:

> On Nov 1, 11:05pm, Gerald Oskoboiny wrote:
> > Subject: broken links on linuxdoc.org
>
> This has been corrected. If anyone finds or know of other broken
> links (or potential broken links) such as this, let us know so
> we can put the redirects in place.

It wouldn't be too hard to write a script to verify URLs in the HTML
versions posted online, right? I know I wrote such a script for my
employer last year. Unfortunately, I no longer have it. :(

This would catch these types of errors before they become a problem for
users.

--
David C. Merrill, Ph.D.
Linux Documentation Project