CDServer-HOWTO v 1.00

Hi all,

I've been wanting to learn DocBook and I've always wanted to contribute to
the LDP.

I couldn't find any information on setting up a CD Server in Linux, so I
wrote a HOWTO.  It's in DocBook v3.1 format, and I also managed to convert
it to html.

I'd like to thank Greg Ferguson for pointing me in the right direction, I
first wrote it as text, then linuxdoc sgml.  Greg pointed me to resources
for converting it to DocBook sgml.

I've attached a tarball of the files.  Converting the sgml to html was
straightforward once I figured out how, but I did get some errors:

jade:/usr/lib/sgml/CATALOG:44:0:W: DTDDECL catalog entries are not supported
/usr/bin/jade:/usr/lib/sgml/CATALOG:44:0:W: DTDDECL catalog entries are not
supported

I don't think these were fatal, as the html turned out ok.  If it's good to
go, and there's a place for this HOWTO, I'd love to see it included in the
LDP.

Thanks, and thanks for all the help I've gotten from the LDP over the years
(especially from the Getting Started and Network Administrators Guides back
in 93 when I was using Softlanding Linux System and kernel 0.99p8A - along
with a patch for loop mounts).

Randy Tata
randy@talcon.com

CDServer-HOWTO.tar.gz