From: Benjamin Gutierrez [mailto:benjamin@math.unam.mx]
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 10:44 AM
To: ldp-discuss@lists.debian.org
Cc: ldp-discuss@lists.linuxdoc.org; ldp-discuss@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: LDP project going online

Hello..

I agree that, altough the name has no legal status, it should not be used
anywere else, just because, in my personal opinion, the quiality and
enthusiasm (and hard work) that past and present contributors have shown
has give LDP a big name, and its not fair that a new project takes
advantage of that, even if the new project is really cool.

I recommend that this new project takes an alternative name.

Thanx

ben

listmaster@lists.debian.org