Common reference material (was Re: man/info debate)

Following up to myself:

> Then there's the question of common reference material. Any large
> Linux doc is going to need a glossary and most of them overlap.
> Could we build a common glossary? A common bibliography? Methinks
> a common list of web links would be too large and too volatile.

Didn't Eric Raymond recently say he was short a HowTo? He might be
the perfect person to deal withe the glossary problem, given his
experience with the Hacker's Dictionary.

Here's a message I sent to oswg about a month ago, that has not
yet produced a reply.