new How-to proposal

Hi,

I have recently installed (for the first time) a Linux server here on
our Windows9x peer-to-peer LAN. I have documented much of my efforts and
it ocurred to me that this sort of project might be one that others
would be interested in doing but are, as I was, unsure where to start.

With this in mind I would like to submit a How-to on the subject of
"Implementing a Linux Server in a Windows9x LAN".

The basic text of the document is written and is currently in a DOS
Ascii format.

I await your reply.

thanks
Ryan Cartwright