Re: Boilerplate License Revision Proposal

Le mar, 25 jui 2000, Poet/Joshua Drake a écrit :

> >I would support a "public service" scheme, where linux distributions,
> >publisher, would give money to the LDP authors as an acknowledgement of
> >their effort, but without any obligation.
>
> This is actually not a bad idea, and is the part of the idea behind the
> Open Source Documentation Fund, that was started by OpenDocs Publishing.

the first thing distribution could do is sending a free copy of they cd to
the authors (probably asking first i they want one). This could improve
the quality of e-mail checking of the HOWTO'S...

<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver
WHO'S THAT GUY ? Help me found it
http://www.dodin.net/serge/index.html