Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source Documentation Summit at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention]]

/ Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com> was heard to say:
| I am certain I am not alone in this.  I'd gladly migrate my DSLs to
| XSLs if I could find the documents and the tools, but even Norm's book
| sidesteps how to affect these basic transformations.

I plan to make sure that that is addressed in the 2ed. In my defense,
the book was written before the XSLT PR and there were no reasonably
complete tools at the time.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--