Re: Network Administrators Guide

Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:

> Apparently their is a New Linux Network Administrator's Guide. Supposedly
> it is still and LDP document and is a Free documentation.

> Does anyone know anything about this? Has it been submitted to ldp-submit?

You were going to get it when I was good and ready to send it to you.
Might have made sense to email me directly about it, no? Pretty wild to
assume I still actively read this list.

I've got some things I'd still like to do with it. I have my original
amateurish figures, but not the O'Reilly versions.

Terry

--
Radio Free Penguin: http://radio.linux.org.au/