Re: sgmltools Questions

On Sat, Jul 08, 2000 at 11:14:30PM +0000, Martin WHEELER wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jul 2000, Hal Burgiss wrote:
>
> > Surely there is a way to convert linuxdoc to docbook? Maybe some perl
> > guy has done this, just because he can ;)
>
> Excerpt from sgmltools-2 man page :

I guess this thread has moved along some. Part of what I asked
previously is WTF is sgmltools-2? I have tried several archive sites. A
URL that I can grab with wget would be great. The only reference I
have found is at freshmeat. This goes goes to www.sgmtools.org, which
is a pointer to sgmltools-lite, which is at sourceforge.net. I can
find plenty of interesting tidbits on sgmltools-lite at sourceforge,
but no download URL. And nothing on sgmltools-2. Maybe this needs a
CVS account, dunno? This is my first trip to sourceforge. Sourceforge
is a maze, and I am not rat enough to find the cheese. It's probably
right under my nose somewhere, I'm sure.

I did take Sano's suggestion and grab the linuxdoc-tools from
debian.org. Thanks, BTW. Unfortunately this too translates <sect2> as
<H3> in HTML. At least here.

Well, anyway, I abandon Linuxdoc and move on to Docbook.

--
Hal B
 hburgiss@bellsouth.net