Solved: Re: command listing tag?

Hello,

The problem regarding the command list problems is the following:
I'm using the tksgml/sgedit program to write the docs, but it inserts a
"^M" after the doctype line. For some reason, nothing complains about this,
but apparently it _does_ break things...

On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, rolek wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have problems listing a set of shell commands. From the H-H.sgml I saw
> the tag
>
> <PROGRAMLISTING FORMAT="LINESPECIFIC"></PROGRAMLISTING>
>
> is used for this, but I have the problems that at least in the .htm
> loutput
> the commands are all on the same line.
>
> Can anyone give me a hint? I'm using the ldp.dsl and all the rest,
> exactly
> like it is described in the H-H..
>
> thanks in advance..
>
> Rolek

Linvision BV                  tel: 015-2600433
Delftechpark 26               fax: 015-2600405
2628 XH Delft                 r.vanmeer@linvision.com
The Netherlands               www.linvision.com