Re: First pass for LDP-Author-Guide

Le mer, 28 jun 2000, David Merrill a écrit :

> > just a word : what about non english writers? you propose help for
> > translating from txt to docbook, what about translating from - says -
> > french to english? may be valuables authors don't speak english...
>
> Hmmm. This seems rather outside the scope of this document. Maybe I just
> don't understand what you mean?

it seems to be evident that all HOWTO must be first written in english.
But what if some original and interesting writer cant do this? could we
provide a foreign language to english translation service ?

<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver
WHO'S THAT GUY ? Help me found it
http://www.dodin.net/serge/index.html