markup_help

To whom it may concern:

I attempted to contact David H Dennis, the writer of the Boca HOWTO,
with regards to creating an SGML file of the Boca HOWTO. The
email address listed on the markup assistance page, however, is dead.
Since I am unable to contact him, shall I go ahead and convert the latest
version of the BOCA HOWTO, which is available as an HTML file?  If you
would like for me to go ahead and do this, I will.  Please credit the work
as being done by the "University of Alabama in Huntsville Linux Users
Group", lug@uah.edu.  Thanks.

Shane Basham
President, UAH LUG