Retaining feedback, was Lots of SPAM on the list

Chuck Dale wrote:
> As to allowing non subscribers to post, this is standard practice on
> most of the lists I am on. People want to ask questions without having
> to subscribe. I haven't noticed that much spam myself except some of
> those weird "Feedback"s, but then they provide some entertainment
> anyway.

Will it be possible to make a web page with forms that allow valid
feedback to come to this list? I wouldn't want to make life hard
for genuine feedbackers. We could even add extra info on that page
to make sure we get feedback as opposed to requests for help.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen