Re: SGML in other applications

Dan Kuykendall wrote:

> > Seeing the mention of the A-H (the document formerly known as HOWTO-HOWTO)
> > The name will be...*drumroll*
> >
> > LDP Author Guide
>
> Why is the nsame being changed??
> HOWTO-HOWTO is great. I dont know if I would have thought to look for an
> "authors guide" when I decided to start writing HOWTO's.

I think (hope!) there will still be links that point the H-H name
to the LAG.  There were some comments of the scope of the H-H, so
I decided to greatly increase it, turn it into a guide, and show anyone
how to make any form of LDP documentation.  Hopefully, it'll be the
one-stop-shopping for any LDP author and increase interest in writing.

-Mark