RE: Emacs minor mode for DocBook

ok, here's pretty much everything I know.  It's an emacs major mode, written
by Norm Walsh ((one of?) the DocBook god(s)) specifically for writing
DocBook using Emacs.  When Norm announced it, he said that it should
probably have been a minor-mode to psgml, but he just hadn't written it that
way.  I don't think he's done much/any work on it since the first version,
but I'm sure you could ask him questions about it.  URL is:
http://www.nwalsh.com/emacs/docbookide/index.html
	Greg