Re: Rep:Re: Permission to submit HOWTO

Le dim, 11 jun 2000, Joe Cooper a écrit :
> Though I am loathe to feed the troll, I can't let it go unanswered.
>
> Gary Preckshot wrote:

I didn't answer to Gary's mail because I felt it rather streightforward.
Gary is totally right, there no troll here. Docbook seems to be a goal,
but is surely not at hand for everyone now (but every day it comes near).

There are discussion on the ldp list. Different advices comes from
different experiences and are all valuable. From time to time a summary
like Gary's one is usefull.

let the baazar live it's life, don't ask for a  cathedral...

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver