Re: Permission to submit HOWTO

On Sat, 10 Jun 2000, Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:

> This sounds great.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll submit the first draft of the
"Shell-Scripting HOWTO" (or maybe "Bash-Scripting HOWTO") in ASCII text form
within the next week.

I am sure you can handle DocBook though.

Yeah, I could probably hack it, if necessary. Does this mean that you prefer
the HOWTO authors to do the markup, rather than the volunteers?

Mendel