Re: Think I made a mistake. URGENT answer needed

Greg Ferguson wrote:

> On Jun 2, 10:45am, Arnault Claden wrote:
> > Subject: Think I made a mistake. URGENT answer needed
> > I sent my contribution to guide-submit instead of ldp-submit.
> > Will I be beheaded for it ?
> > Do I need to re-send it to ldp-submit ?
>
> I have no idea where or to whom guide-submit goes. Where did you
> see that email address referenced?
>
> Anyway, please re-submit to ldp-submit@lists.linuxdoc.org
>
> Thanks,

I think I saw this address somewhere on the site, or maybe I've dreamed
;) Nevertheless, the email has not been returned to me, so it's
somewhere in the cyberspace ;)

I re-posted it right after sending this message, realising I could have
avoided to annoy you all with some thinging about it ;)

cya

Arnaud

--