Vendorship

Dear Sir/Madam,

We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as a very
competitive and professional data conversion house. We at Softpage due
to our lower operating cost could offer one of  the lowest rates in the
industry, about 50% lower than comparable conversion houses.

We have successfully completed conversion projects involving various
kinds of information (e.g. Legal, Academic, Scientific, Technical,
Financial,Computer books, Catalogue etc.), the data was provided to us
in many
formats (e.g. Hard copies, QuarkXpress, PageMaker, MS word, PDF, TIFF,
MIF etc.)
which were converted to SGML/XML/HTML/XHTML/ebook/Rocket Book
Format or to some proprietary format.

To know more about Softpage , please visit http://www.softpageindia.com

I hope that you will not hesitate to contact us for the simplest
or  the most complex assignments.

Kind Regards

Jaideep Pathria
 Director Marketing
 Address :  Softpage Data Conversion Services Private Limited
                 Plot No. 4, Road No. 7
                 Sector - 12, New Panvel,
                 New Bombay, India.Zip 410206

Voice   : +91-22-7466451
          +91-22-7450281
          +91-9821159424

Fax     : +91-22-7890303

Email   : softpage@bom5.vsnl.net.in
          jaideep@softpageindia.com
URL     : http://www.softpageindia.com

Note: We are sorry if any inconvenience caused to you by this mail,
      and please reply with 'UNSUBSCRIBE' in the 'Subject' if you
      do not want to receive any further mails on this topic and our
      other activities.