Re: Linux International General Developer's Fund: Request

Hello,

FYI to all involved I am currently working with VA Linux to provide such a Hardware
"gift"
It is also important to note that we are NOT a:

The LDP is IRS 501 C 3, non profit, and has been writing free documentation for

Joshua Drake

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt  - http://www.commandprompt.com  </COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC. - http://www.opendocs.org       </PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts     - http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP          - http://www.linuxdoc.org       </WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.