SGML, or Texinfo ?

Hello,

I'm reading this long SGML thread, and I can understand that SGML can be
hard to learn (and I know the power of SGML).

I some months ago wrote a patch for makeinfo which permits you to
convert texinfo documentation to DocBook. You'll say what ! Yet another
document format ! Yes, but texinfo is more intuitive and less tagged
than SGML, and this way you can get SGML *FROM* another format.

The patch is not yet included into the texinfo relaese, but I hope it
will be soon, and will be helpful to the LDP.

-
Philippe