Re: Questions about future

    J> If we had a pot of gold, what would we do with it?

Depends on the size of the pot, but I'd take a real hard look at
what is being done with the DocBook examples on the java.apache.org
Cocoon project and then extend that so it was more than just
read-only access.

Basically, I'd want to see a seemless process from submission to
delivery with proper semantic-search, version/arch filtering of
content, and have the whole opus of LDP works operate as a cohesive
unit.  To do this, it had better be a really big pot ;)

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@linux.ca>: office voice/fax: 01 519 4222723
TCI - Business Innovations through Open Source : http://www.teledyn.com