Re: todo (was: RE: Questions about future)

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 01:25:15PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> Can we get these on the website somewhere as "to-do" items?

If the to-do list is supposed to include documents-in-progress ,to avoid
duplication of effort, (I'm sure that was mentioned near the start of
the thread), then I'm working on a guide to the Linux filesystem aimed at
*nix newbies.  Should be finished in a couple of weeks at most.

> This is a HUGE job.  IMHO, we need to expand upon the documents that we have
> already, namely Mark's HOWTO-HOWTO, Jorge's Using-DocBook-HOWTO,

I found the Using-DocBook HOWTO incredibly opaque.

> [snip] I think that the whole mess
> should get pushed into one larger GUIDE, with several chapters.

Very good idea.  That would help put the more technical bits in context, for
one thing.

--
Bruce

Wisdom is not the purchase of a day.