Issue # 041000
Date: April 10, 2000

================= ######## =================

Published by Ken Varga Success Systems   Copyright 2000
5 Airport Road ~ Lakewood, NJ ~ 08701    All Rights Reserved
Phone: 732.364.1900                      PBG Marketing, Inc.
================= ######## ================
Powerful Business Solutions -  http://www.successkits.com
================= ######## ================

Author, Editor-in-Chief, President & Publisher:
Kenneth J. Varga [ken@winonline.net]

================= ######## ==================

IN THIS ISSUE...

* PUBLISHER'S MESSAGE
* Article: "How Placing Your Customers First, Creates A
  Firestorm OF Big Profits and New Business"
* PRECISION MARKETING SYSTEMS: "HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFITS!"
* A MUST-HAVE BUSINESS BOOK!
* TURNING PROBLEMS INTO PROFITS
* HOW TO BRIBE EVERYONE TO GREATER SALES & PROFIT
* IF YOU WANT MORE MONEY READ THIS
* PROFITS… THE HOLY GRAIL OF MARKETING–ARE YOU GETTING YOUR SHARE?
* ASK FOR MORE AND YOU GET MORE
* POWER INFORMATION RESOURCES
* WINNING IN THE ONLINE MARKETPLACE
====================================

PUBLISHER’S MESSAGE

Here is your Free Marketing Tips of the Week Newsletter which
is sent weekly to thousands of subscribers worldwide.
We respect our subscriber’s privacy and will not share our
subscriber’s email addresses with anyone....no exceptions!

Please feel free to FORWARD this newsletter to at least FIVE
of your friends or associates who may be interested in the
subject matter. They will thank you for your thoughtfulness
and consideration!

Subscription is free to all. To subscribe, please point your browsers
to http://www.kenvarga.com/ and enter your email address.

Attention: E-zine Publishers & Editors, Business Owners,
Sales Managers, Marketing Directors and Entrepreneurs Worldwide!

Please feel free to use any of my articles in your publications
or, for offline or online distribution, to your sales team or
staff. I only request that proper credit be given by retaining
my signature which is located at the end of all my articles.

Also, if you know of any business publications that are seeking
free articles or free special reports, please refer them to us.

My goal in life from this point forward is to give you the
information that you need to create a life style that has taken
me 20 years to accomplish.  And, you can do it in a short 2 or 3
years by following the ideas and concepts I present here and in
the various products that I've developed, which by the way, you
can purchase at my web site:  http://www.kenvarga.com.
=====================================
How Placing Your Customers First, Creates A
Firestorm OF Big Profits and New Business!

Hi and welcome back to another exciting tip of the
week.

Last week, I started on a method to increase the
number of customers you can create with a referral
system.

I ended the tip with the following statement.

It's all about them, not about you.

I say that because I want to introduce you to the
enormous force and power you will harness when you
realize how much more effective everything you do
in your business will be when you start focusing
all your thoughts and actions on what's going to be
in the best interest of your customer and not
yourself or your company.

You might already be doing that to some extent and
if you are I commend you.

These marketing tips are designed to get you to a
higher level, multiplying many times over the
effectiveness, the profitability, and the impact of
everything you do and everything you do from this
day forward the moment you shift your focus and
attention from yourself and your business to the
needs and desires of your customers.

The referral system I use in my Nurses business,
creates, on average, 10 new customers per week.

Referral systems are surprisingly easy to set up
and require very little effort or time.

They represent the most immediate source of
increased customers you have available in your
business.

I want you to think of three things over this next
week.

1.	Think of your customers as dear and valued
friends.  Treat them with the respect and
importance that you would have for any other
friend.

2.	Revere the value, benefit and impact of what you
do or what you sell, and how it has an affect on
their life.

3.	Always hold yourself, your employees, and your
business to the highest level of performance in
behalf of your customers best interest.

You must understand, that if you think about the
interest, needs, and well being of your customers,
and a higher and more continuous level than anybody
else in their lives, they are going to be at the
top of their awareness, so that when they are with
other people, when they are socializing, playing
golf, or dinner with friends, that if the
opportunity presents itself, if someone ever
mentions or discusses any area where you can help
them, your customers are automatically going to
introduce your business to them.

And your customer can't help it.  Your business is
constantly in their mind.

How can you accomplish this?

If your customer is into exercise, send them
Articles, books, or videos.

If they're interested in sports, send them anything
you can find that is useful and valuable.

Think of other items that your customers are
interested in and provide them with information
that can help them.

The key to this whole process is not just going
through the motions.

It's being connected to your customer and sending
them information that has genuine value constantly.

Most business owners don't realize that at the
point of purchase, most customers are really
excited and motivated.

At this point they really want to share this
wonderful experience with friends and relatives.

I know of a photographer who after the photo
session is completed, they are asked  for referrals
of other people they know, who might also be
interested and benefit by having a photo session
for family pictures.

The incentive could be a lot of things,  he could
give them additional prints.

He also will give the people they refer a
substantial price advantage he does not offer to
outside customers.

In this example, a great value is given to the
referred customer, by the referring customer and
trust me, it is genuinely appreciated by all the
parties concerned.

A win, win situation for all.

Simple process.  All it takes is just a few words
that you say at the point of purchase.

What could it be for your business?

The important point is that your business can
utilize referral systems to immediately increase
the number of customers and profit you do every day
for the rest of your business life and it's so
simple and easy and it costs you nothing more than
a shift in your thinking and the words you say.

Well that's it for this week. Next week I'm going
to cover the back end.  No. Not the back end your
probably thinking about.  What I'm talking about is
the back end sales and how to get more of them.

See you next week.
**********
Copyright [c] 1999-2000, Ken Varga, author. [Now you can] Grow
and Expand your business... using the strategic marketing tactics
of business legend, Ken Varga. Whether you're on-line or off-line,
his powerful techniques will blow your competition away...
gauranteed! Want to discover "all" of Varga's blockbuster methods?
Visit: <http://www.kenvarga.com/>
==========================

** TOOLS TO HELP YOU GET MORE CUSTOMERS **

A MUST-HAVE BUSINESS BOOK
Want to expose yourself to the timeless secrets of attracting,
retaining and building your customer base? Get my new book,
"How to Get Customers To Call, Buy & Beg For More"
This is a must-have information for your business library,
and a fantastic "gift" you can offer to someone you know who
is interested in starting their own business or is already
an entrepreneur. To order the book online, visit:
<http://www.kenvarga.com> or, call 1 800 545-4724 extension 16
immediately!

========== #### =========
OTHER FREE BUSINESS ARTICLES
========= #### ==========

TURNING PROBLEMS INTO PROFITS
Problems can make you rich.  Find A Common Problem, Then....
Find A Solution To That Problem. Find out why it’s easier
to sell a solution to a problem than to sell a benefit
to someone who is already comfortable.
<http://www.successkits.com/problems.htm>
=====================================

HOW TO BRIBE EVERYONE TO GREATER SALES & PROFIT
Bribery can be a lot of fun and extremely profitable.
That’s right, bribe your customers to buy from you!
Nothing underhanded or illegal, I’m talking about giving
away something for free.  It will increase your response rate
by more than 300%.  Many people have successfully used bribes
for years, and you should too!
Website: <http://www.successkits.com/bribe.htm>

IF YOU WANT MORE MONEY READ THIS
I bet that headline really grabbed your attention.  In this
tip I will discuss the importance of capturing the reader’s
attention.  The headlines you use in your ads should jump out
at your prospects, secure their attention, and force them to
read the rest of your ad or article.
Website: <http://www.successkits.com/moremoney.htm>

PROFITS ARE THE HOLY GRAIL OF MARKETING:
ARE YOU GETTING YOUR SHARE?
Is good marketing enough to sell your products or services?
Do creativity and inspiration automatically translate into
profits?  I give you a resounding “NO!”  In this tip I will
share with you a lesson I call “Varga Rule Number 19”.
Check it out!
Website: <http://www.successkits.com/profits.htm>
=======================================

ASK FOR MORE AND YOU GET MORE
In this tip you will find out why you’ll never get that next
sale unless you ask for it – and ask in the right way!
PRECISION MARKETING SYSTEMS: HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFITS
This tip will provide you with the precise details about the
immense power of marketing systems and how to use them to
maximize your sales and profits.  I will provide you with 9
systems that will help generate thousands of customers.
The first system is based on the topic that
"You must first generate leads."
Website: <http://www.successkits.com/askformore.htm>

POWER-INFORMATION RESOURCES
============= ######## ==================

Kenneth Varga is the author and publisher of the bestselling
business development, 'customer-acquisition and retention'
book in the USA, "How To Get Your Customers To Call, Buy &
Beg For MORE!"

Check out his book, business turnkey systems & special reports
at: <http://www.kenvarga.com>

This publication is available by "Subscription Only" via E-MAIL
, and is a MUST HAVE for budding or established
entrepreneurs internationally who want to supercharge their online
or offline business ventures! If your interest is in starting up
or expanding your busines, get your subscription TODAY!

Call: 1 800-545-4724 ext 16 or visit our website at:
<http://www.kenvarga.com>

For speaking engagements, conferences, seminars, corporate training,
business workshops, personal coaching, sales improvement & marketing
development services, call Mr. Varga at: 1 800-545-4724 extension 16.

and type in your email address at the prompt.  Your email address
will be removed immediatly.

Copyright [c] 1999-2000, Kenneth Varga. All rights reserved.