Re: WinGate How-To?

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Winefred Washington wrote:

> I just connected my Linux computer to my Win98 computer running WinGate. ( I
> know that sounds backwards, but it's a long story.) Do you think this
> subject is worthy of a How-To?

I would say yes; given that I haven't a clue what WinGate is (BillGates I
just *might* be able to cope with :); and if anyone ever came to me and
asked me to connect a Linux system using WinGate my first reaction would
be to go read the HOWTO.

Go for it.
--
Martin Wheeler         -         StarTEXT - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
[1] mwheeler@startext.co.uk                      http://www.startext.co.uk/