what to do about plagiarizing

Hi,

I have strong suspicions and evidence that somebody used big parts of
the LFS-HOWTO I wrote on his website (to be more specific: almost that
entire website looks like almost a copy of the HOWTO in the key parts).
Naturally, the HOWTO mentions that the HOWTO is copyrighted under LDP
copyright & licence policies.

I've emailed this person about this and asked what is going on. In him
and I can't something out, is there anything that can be done about it?
I know the license allows redistribution and such, but I can't find
anything about plagiarizing. There is no mention of any resource this
person has used. I don't intend on sueing him or anything like that. I
want to know if plagiarizing is allowed under the LDP Copyright &
License. Technically you could see it as redistribution in an
exceptional way. He did not contact me in any way whatsoever to ask if I
allow this.

I'll be looking forward to your input on this matter.

--
TTS Linux Solutions
Gerard Beekmans