RE: LinuxDoc/DocBook

http://metalab.unc.ed/godoy/ has a copy of his docbook howto information.
Expect a fair bit of gramatical changes, and maybe some other changes as
soon as I get my hands on the sgml version and can send him changes.  :)  It
looks pretty good from what I've read, though.  I might be inclinded (if I
already knew LinuxDoc) to start writing my HOWTO in that, and take my time
learning DocBook.  DocBook and LinuxDoc use slightly different concepts to
mark things up (LinuxDoc focuses on presentation, DocBook focuses on
structure).

>    * There were some mails about CVS, etc.  Are we using it
> already? any
>    documents that posts the current provedures for submitting
> the how-to

Uhm, the CVS server is online, but it's still "beta".  Please submit to
LDP-SUBMIT until we get all of the toys work on CVS.
	Greg