Re: Mini-HOWTOs?

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 11:53:51AM -0500, Greg Ferguson wrote:
> > > Boca
> > > Cyrus-IMAP
> > > Diald
> > > GIS-GRASS
> > > GTEK-BBS-550
> > > Hard-Disk-Upgrade
> > > IP-Alias
> > > Kerneld
> > > Leased-Line
> > > Linux+Win95
> > > Linux-Modem-Sharing
> > > Man-Page
> > > Modules
> > > NFS-Root-Client
> > > Netscape+Proxy
> > > Pre-Installation-Checklist
> > > Process-Accounting
> > > Proxy-ARP-Subnet
> > > SLIP-PPP-Emulator
> > > Small-Memory

If no one can convert them, I suggest we move them to the "Guides"
section.

> Without a doubt. Recall this was the first processing run we have
> ever done w/DocBook HOWTOs, and yes, there are glitches. Yes, there
> are many things that still need to be straightened out.
>
> Guylhem, will there be fixes for the ASCII and PDF variants?

I'm working on sgml2pdf, and sgml2txt just needs --f flag for a vi
friendly output.

Now I have a full time web access (AOL toll free number ... will have to
look for windows masquerading software) I can do it from home, even if
my 56k needs 2 days to upload all the docs :-)

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem

PGP signature