PDF Versions

Hey all,

I just went and downloaded my own HOWTO (VPN) in .pdf format, very cool
indeed.  I did notice a few problems however:

between each section, there was basically this:

NextPreviousContentsNextPreviousContents

Now I know that this comes from the HTML version, with it's links at the
top and bottom, that works there, but it's a bit wierd here.  Also, I must
note that this block appears in the middle of a page, which looks a bit
wierd also.

The other thing that I saw, was that some of my less than beautiful ASCII
artwork got chopped in half at a pagebreak, makeing it a little hard to
follow.

I'm not sure exactly how these are made into .pdf files, but perhaps the
parser needs a few tweeks.

I'd like to see the end of a section on it's own page, and the next
section start a new page.  Also, don't insert the next and previous links,
etc, since those are available in the reader.

I'd also like to see if we can make the parser recognize solid blocks of
text like my ASCII art and insert a page break before (I do use a <verb>
tag around them)

If I'm asking too much, let me know.  I don't want to me a pest :)

Thanks,
Matthew