RE: cvs development

Ahh, yeah, I see.  I guess that we probably need to define what kind of
processing will be done on documents in the CVS repository.  I hadn't given
any thought to pre-processing, since I don't have a "need" for it right now,
nor time to figure it out.  The only things that had ocured to me was the
processing of the SGML source into HTML/PS/PDF/Whatever.  If we're going to
do pre-processing, especially if it will query an external database, then
things will be HUGELY more complex.  Generating TOCs/Indexes from the SGML
source shouldn't be that dificult, but querying external datasources, hm...
Thoughts?
	Greg