Re: LDP integration with LWN and Freshmeat

Terry Dawson wrote:

> Stein Groen said:
>
> > It does look like none of the Freshmeat-using authors are
> > on this list, or are they?
>
> I could be wrong, and I hope I am, but I doubt that most authors of
> HOWTO documents generally speaking are on this list.
>
> It wasn't considered important to migrate them across remember.

I went through the Freshmeat database by hand and emailed
the HOWTO authors I could find there and I hope I am able
to persuade them to join.

Isn't it possible to check the two lists against each other
and check who has not been moved across?

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen