Re: Good news for docbook fans

Guylhem Aznar wrote:
[huge snip]

> Should we contact each mirror before creating this new tree?

Whenever the decision is made I feel there should be a
file in the archive that describes the layout, so to make
life easier for those who make packages for distributions.

That should also be linked from the previously discussed
index.html file described earlier. I am not sure what would
happen if a package system is used to upgrade the contents
of /usr/doc/HOWTO if the structure changes are not made clear.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen