Re: GIF in HOWTOs

Hi, sorry to be late for responding.

 at Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:06:23 +0100,
   cg@cdegroot.com (Cees de Groot) writes:

cg> guylhem@metalab.unc.edu said:
cg> > Could you please let Taketoshi Sano maintain the sgmltools v1 and v2?
cg>
cg> Well, in a mail a couple of weeks ago I basically said that the project is
cg> literally for the grabs, so the first one who says "I take it" has got it. The
cg> website is under control of the Dutch LUG, the CVS tree is with the Danish
cg> UUG, the domain and mailing list is in various French hands, so you really
cg> don't need me to take over :-).
cg>
cg> The short form: yes.

I have read your mail, but I had thought that sgmltools project would not
provide the support for v1, and I have not studied on v2 (the requirement
may need something I don't have currently), so I have not stepped forward.

But if nobody does take action, then I will prepare to go forward.
At least, I wish to update the v1 stuff, so that LDP people can use them.
For v2 stuff, I have to learn more about it before working on it, but
I hope that I can work for it, maybe in several months.

 # I am interested in DocBook DTD personally, but I have not used it
 # mainly becuase the time was too limited to do so.

 at Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:09:54 +0100,