Re: [oswg-dis] Re: reader comments & reviews

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 08:15:56PM +0100, jdd wrote:
> I follow this discussion for a week or so and don't think it is very
> constructive. If all the authors whould subscribe to this list it should
> be more usefull and less wordy. I don't think I will remain a long time on
> such a list if nothing change. may be I come at a bad moment...

No, alas it is quite common ; I think we free software documentation
authors suffer from a kind of inferiority complex.

Therefore we can only shout and complain about how bad the things are,
what is not done...

It's amazing authors have time enough to bash the documentation project
that distributes their docs (whichever is the DP) but have no time to
help it.

Maybe the DocBook fans didn't hear Jorge Godoy, our new DocBook
coordinator would open a DocBook section soon, with DocBook-only
documents, DocBook versions of the currently available HOWTOs and a
HOWTO-DocBook explaining how to write DocBook documents

Oh, I forgot it's 'easier said than done'
(IIRC, "lætter sagt end gjårt" say the danish)

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem